Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously-visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN - Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS & PAYMENT METHODS - Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use Google voice search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY - See all your tabs in a single view and easily organize them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES - Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• When you come across an email address on a site, you can tap on it and choose to compose an email with your preferred email app.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs dark mode ASAP!
Just wanting to post my two cents since everyone else is doing the same, lol 😆. I love Firefox for desktop. But iOS Firefox is so hilariously flawed, I just had to switch to iOS Chrome (referred to simply as Chrome from here on out). Chrome allows me to flawlessly sync my bookmarks across all my devices eg, iPad, iPhone, laptop; the Chrome bookmarking feature is light years ahead of iOS Firefox // But all is not perfect in Chrome Land. Eg, Dark Mode is not baked into the browser; nor is it available as an extension since extensions are currently not supported. If extensions were supported, I would totally download the Dark Reader extension right now! This oversight can probably be explained by the fact that the devs probably use the Chrome app daily in a bright office setting; they are not typing this review, surfing the web, reading, etc on their phones laying in bed at 3:00 am in the morning in pitch darkness, lol 😂! If u made it this far, give yourself a pat on the back and thanks for reading my endless rambling.
It clearly doesn’t know what a 360 video actually is and even if it did it wouldn’t be able to even make 360 cause it’s one of the worst apps ever it doesn’t work for more than half the things I try no matter how many terrible updates it has updates on your actual phone can wreck it so it just freezes up forever and it encourages the people that like the updates on google to wreck there phone forever so I guess it’s a bad influence too .😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 and the fact that almost never gives me what I searched for makes like those emoji’s up there google just doesn’t work as good as people think google should be in the bottom two of the worst apps ever because by me it has been declared the worst app I’ve seen so far (I might make another Review that takes that back and puts it back in second place cause it’s just so terrible it’ll only be in the bottom three for the rest of my life) but once I searched up tiles of tigers and it lied to me by saying there were nine when I knew there were seven types of tigers left in the world I just forgot what the types were 🐯🐅🐅🐯🐹🐍🐍I love animals but I don’t love google it’s not good. In other words google just isn’t very good . No offense out there it’s just my opinion ok please don’t delete me from my phone comment on this if your stranded and where your stranded cause I will help you no pranks please be honest
I find 5 star service when I use Chrome
Chrome is a search engine that you can depend on to find the most information on subjects that even I research. You may not believe me, and this Review may never make the cut, but you people sure do. Thank you so much for allowing me to hold fast to those moments that could not be easily produced in any other way possible.
I research UAP and EBE phenomena; getting a bum steer is a real buzz kill and it has happened before with some other search engines. Im impressed with your content and your candidness. What I do is not easy and sometimes anything but profitable. It can be more frightening than I will go into here. So the role you play is so valuable and Im thanking you now. I don’t know what the person reading this will think; I know I sound like Im crazy or Im hallucinating; I’ve never been more serious about anything in my time.
I know that this information is sensitive, that is a given. I only wanted to say that in a time of “bad” information going about, like 17 elderly ladies gossiping on a party line, that my information taken by me and for me will be here for the people and by the people. God bless you, Keep up the good work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 182.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.