If you're an eligible creator, you can get access to our Creator Support team. This includes creators monetizing with the YouTube Partner Program.
How we can help
If you're facing a specific problem or want to get the most out of YouTube as a creator, we can help with:
- Improving how you use YouTube, including tips on technical or service aspects of YouTube.
- Following policy and copyright guidelines.
- Answering your account and channel management questions.
- Fixing Content ID and rights management issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix issues with your account.
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
Note: English & Spanish email support is available 24/7. All other languages, Monday - Friday, within standard business hours.
Email Creator Support from the Help Center
- Go to support.google.com/youtube and sign in.
- At the bottom under "Need more help?" select Contact us.
- Follow the prompts to email our Creator Support team.
Email Creator Support from YouTube
- Sign in to your YouTube channel.
- Tap your profile picture , then select Help & feedback.
- Under "Need more help?" select Contact us.
- Follow the prompts to chat with our Creator Support team.
If you don't see the email option, make sure you’re signed in to the channel that's in the YouTube Partner Program. If you still can't get in touch with us, let us know using the Send feedback button.