Why this Reverse Image App?
This app lets you search by images using ( Google, Bing and Yandex: Search Engines ) instead of keywords.
Reverse Image Search is useful for verifying the source of photographs, Social media platforms images, screenshots and memes.
• Reverse image search using Google similar image search
• Reverse image search using Bing similar image search
• Reverse image search using Yandex similar image search
• Search by image/photo/picture by clicking Gallery button in the app
• Search by image/photo/picture using camera
• Search by image/photo/picture by copy and paste them
• Search by image/photo/picture by any image's web address.
• Easy image editor before search
• Save screenshot to album
• Share screenshot
• Filter option in settings
Below is subscription detail: PRO
• Subscription Prices:
-3 Day Free Trial then $49.99/year
-3 Day Free Trial then $9.99/month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
If you enjoy using the app, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to share your thoughts and experiences by writing a review on the App Store. Your feedback means the world to us!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but only 1 search then not free
I wanted to find the original photo I have. I tried to describe the photo on Google but I couldn’t find a similar photo, so I decided to use an app that can search it for you and I used this app, and it actually worked really well, the last photo I had was like different I wanted to find the original of it and I actually got it from this app. Yes it was only for 1 search and then after that you have to pay, but it was definitely worth it because I was trying to find that original photo for hours.
Well to soon BUT I love the idea
I haven’t really gave it a workout yet but it’s a great idea I’m trying to figure out the difference between it and google lenses it think off the bat it seemed a little pushy to go to premium and that effect’s the way people think or feel heck I drop that bing once and Firefox forever by the being so aggressive to get information. I might be some kinda nut but pickup on things like that and OneDrive is another that skating on thin ice but this app is cool hate to ramble but I know you don’t need the business but at least me I really don’t know when you guys come up with something new it’s just when I stumble across it. I know it’s scary basing things between google and average people using myself as a example but seems to work. See y’all next time as always keep up the good work. Ole Skool
Needs major bug fixes but the idea is amazing
Ok, I’m just going to say it, this app is great! I searched an image of a plant I found in my backyard, and it told me exactly what it was ( assuming it was accurate) Then, when I went to search for another item, it wouldn’t even let me! Whenever I clicked the “import from camera” button, it would pop up saying I needed a subscription, which is crazy, because in the subscription details, it does not mention anything about unlimited photos.
Another thing, it made me write this review. After attempting one or two photos, it asked me, “do you like this app? “ There was no X, and the “no” button was grayed out, so you couldn’t even click that. Once you clicked yes, it asked you if you would like to write a review, and this time, THERE WAS LITERALLY NO “NO” OPTION!
In conclusion, it is a great app, and the idea is awesome, but they seriously need to fix some things.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Best Cool Apps LLC
- 32.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Best Cool Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $4.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Reverse yearly subscription $49.99