Creators in the YouTube Shorts Creator Community get access to a YouTube Shorts Community Partner Manager (CPM), who serves as their guide in navigating Shorts.
What is a YouTube Shorts Community Partner Manager?
A YouTube Shorts Community Partner Manager’s goal is to educate, uplift, and amplify the Shorts Creator Community – providing access to opportunities that expand creator connections, guide creators on YouTube and Shorts, and empower creators to own their YouTube experience.
These are just a few of the ways YouTube Shorts CPMs can help creators succeed on YouTube:
- Access to a growing network of inspiring creators
- Regular updates on Shorts Best Practices, new features, and topical tips
- Exclusive invitations to creator/industry events and workshops
- Early access to latest product features, launches, and education on new Shorts features
- Opportunity to share feedback directly with the Shorts team
Who can join the YouTube Shorts Creator Community?
The YouTube Shorts CPM Community is focused on active creators and is offered to channels that adhere to our Community Guidelines. Shorts creators in the Community can also stay in it as long as they keep creating Shorts and follow eligibility criteria. If Shorts creators aren't actively creating Shorts or don’t meet our eligibility criteria, they may lose access to the Community.
In general, we work with channels that:
- Are located in or focusing on countries/regions where Shorts Community Partner Managers are available
- Are short-form-video-first creators
- Are actively posting on Shorts
- Have potential for growth
- Do not have any Community Guidelines strikes
- Have no more than one unresolved copyright strike
- Align with Shorts Monetization Policies
- Adhere to our advertiser-friendly guidelines
- Are respectful toward all participating creators and Community Partner Managers while attending Community events, workshops, and similar engagements
Our YouTube Shorts Creator Community is invite-only. To apply for an invitation, head over to our page on the YouTube Creators site.
Learn more about the YouTube Shorts Community
What countries/regions are eligible for the YouTube Shorts CPM Community?
Does a YouTube Shorts Community Partner Manager cost anything?
No, having a Shorts Community Partner Manager is a service that comes at no cost to you.
Is a YouTube Shorts Community Partner Manager different from a Partner Manager?
The YouTube Shorts CPM Community and the YouTube Partner Manager program are two different programs with distinct selection criteria and service offerings.
The YouTube Shorts CPM Community manages a large Community of fast-rising Shorts creators. The Partner Manager program supports individual creators as one-on-one personal YouTube experts.
I found out I’m not eligible. What should I do?
How do I know the emails I’m getting are really from YouTube?
We know that creators get many emails about their channel. Here's how you can check that an email is actually from the YouTube team:
- Check the email domain: Make sure that the email is from an @google.com, @youtube.com, or @partnerships.withyoutube.com email address. Emails from any other domains that claim to be from YouTube or Google are likely to be fake.
- Check the links: Make sure that the URL of links or forms included in the email end with youtube.com, withgoogle.com, withyoutube.com, youtube.secure.force.com, or youtube.force.com.