Catboy, Gekko and Owlette are on a night-time adventure in this PJ Masks game app.
Choose your favorite hero character to play with and journey across the moonlit rooftops, and through the night, collecting as many orbs as you can. But beware of those pesky villains, they’re up to mischief again!
The PJ Masks are on their way, into the night to save the day!
• The app has 21 levels that are free to play, and additional content can be bought via the Shop in the app.
• Collectable orbs - collect orbs to add to your final score.
• Gold amulets - pick up gold amulets along the way to boost your final score. Make sure to keep your eyes out for them as they’re hard to find!
• Hazards - dodge the obstacles the villains are throwing in their way!
CHARACTER POWER UPS
Collect the coloured amulets and trigger the heroes’ super powers:
• Catboy – ability to jump higher
• Owlette – ability to see hidden orbs
• Gekko – ability to smash through obstacles
SAFE AND AD-FREE
Trusted by millions of families across the globe, the PJ Masks: Moonlight Heroes gives parents peace of mind with:
• Age-appropriate content tailored for preschoolers
• A safe and secure environment: NO ads!
• Parental gate to stop your little ones making unauthorized purchases
• COPPA compliant
• COPPA and kidSAFE certifications
PJ Masks is a big favorite with families all around the world. Together the trio of heroes – Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko – embark on action-packed adventures, solving mysteries and learning valuable lessons along the way. Watch out nighttime baddies – the PJ Masks are on their way, into the night to save the day!
ABOUT Entertainment One
Entertainment One (eOne) is a market leader in the creation, distribution, and marketing of award-winning kids' content that connects with families around the world. Inspiring smiles with the world's most beloved characters, from Peppa Pig to PJ Masks, eOne takes dynamic brands all the way from screens to stores.
NOTE TO PARENTS
* This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can turn off this feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings."
• We currently support iOS 9.0 and up
• For the best performance, we recommend iPad Air and above, or iPhone 6 / SE and above
Feedback or questions? We'd love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've been working super hard to make this app even better:
• Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but sound rarely works
Tried the app, both paid and unpaid, on multiple phones and the sound has only worked a few times. Yes, we verified the settings on the phone and app were correct each time the issue was noticed
PJ Mask - Moonlight Heroes
Out of all the games - This is my Grandson’s Favorite!!!
The Initial game might’ve been FREE!!! - With any other apps and games they are always going to have upgrades and if we want to have more games for our children to play then sometimes we are going to have to just pay a few dollars for that - So to all those Parents who complain!!!
Think about what it cost for these Software Designers have to pay to make a game for your child to play that is SAFE • FUN • AND FREE!!!
IF YOU CHOOSE TO spend more money for your child you have the extra games then so be it - Don’t complain everyone has to make money even the people that make your children’s games!!!
Why can’t people just be happy anymore!!!! Everyone (a few people) is/are so NEGATIVE - Thank you to all The Designers that make my Grandson Games like this that he’s able to play and enjoy!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that your grandson loves the app.
PJ Masks Support Team
How dare you update and print a big yellow "New" banner across the game with a sign that says unlock new levels and bonus levels and then tell my child we have to pay for the upgrade!! She is heartbroken! We used to love this game but now she doesn't even want to play. I get that you want to make money off it but don't get a kid excited and then crush their feelings. The big yellow banner was unnecessary. You should have just updated with a note to parents in the update section that new levels require purchase. The kids did not need to know about new levels unless their parents chose to purchase and tell them. I gave you one star because the free stuff was and still is good but your marketing strategy is horrible.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scary Beasties Ltd
- 157.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- PJ Masks © Frog Box / Entertainment One UK Limited / Walt Disney EMEA Productions Limited 2019
- In-App Purchases
- All Pack Bundle $5.99
- Super Levels $3.99
- Mystery Levels $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.