Microsoft Edge is the best browser for the new Bing experience. Ask questions. Chat to refine results. Get comprehensive answers and creative inspiration.
Microsoft Edge is the fast and secure browser that helps you protect your data, and save time and money.
Browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Tracking prevention, AdBlock, and InPrivate browsing are available to help you stay safer online.
Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go.
Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need, with features to help you get more done online, stay protected, and built-in tools to give you the best online shopping experience.
Microsoft Edge features:
Refine your search and get summarized answers：
·Search for anything. Ask follow-up questions. Make refinements in chat. Hone in your search and get the answers you're looking for.
A more productive browsing experience to help you get more done：
· Securely access your saved information like history, favorites, passwords, Collections, and more across your signed-in devices with the Microsoft Edge web browser.
· Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
· Enjoy a streamlined reading experience with Immersive Reader. It will remove ads and other distracting content from articles and blog posts.
- Boost your work productivity with Bing Chat Enterprise*, your AI-powered chat with commercial data protection
*Available for customers who are licensed for Microsoft 365 E3, E5, A3 or A5 for faculty, Business Standard, Business Premium at no additional cost
Stay safer online with our secure web browser:
· InPrivate tabs won't store your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files)
· Use the Microsoft Edge web browser as your autofill provider so that you can access your saved credentials in other apps on your phone like Instagram, Pinterest, and more
· Tracking prevention is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to take control of your data.
· Ad Blocker:• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.• Block ads by turning on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
Organize & Collect: productivity on the go
· Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organize content you find on the web across your signed-in devices.
Save time and money
· Microsoft Edge is the best browser for shopping, with built-in tools to help you save time and money. Our coupons feature makes finding coupons faster and easier, helping you easily apply to your order while shopping on Microsoft Edge.
· Earn rewards while you search with Microsoft Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
Get the Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, secure, and productive experience every time you browse.
*This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.
Thanks for using Microsoft Edge! Here's what's new in this release:
· General performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
First time ever rating an app!
Keep up the good work! Cut out Google and safari, they have made enough money and had plenty of popularity! But it’s same stuff no changes, searches with cam on Google is horrible, so If there’s a way, to automatically look up highest true value not what people’s selling for on EBay collectibles in mint condition, medium, Adair and poor, the different types of collections, such as coins, football, wrestling, and baseball cards by a quick easy to find cam icon at the browser to snap a picture also with a place to write a little known info person has to help the search and do better than google with a few added features! Bye bye google! You took over! The pricing needs found through known appraisal places instead of kids stealing dads ball cards selling for gas money on eBay ruining the value of collectibles.
Thank you for reading, I have more ideas for u if somehow we can talk!
Good browser with a few issues
I enjoy using Edge as my preferred browser on iOS. Support for organizing and editing favorites and collections is almost equal between iOS and Windows. There's even support for some hidden settings in this app via edge://flags, just like on Windows. I also like the ability to scan barcodes and QR codes via the camera tool in the address bar/omnibox. However, I'm experiencing a few issues with Edge on iOS. ISSUE 1: Edge on iOS unnecessarily truncates default favorite names that are over 50 characters long. On the Windows desktop platform, these names are not truncated. The truncation makes no sense to me because there is enough room for the full page title in a favorite's name on both iOS and Windows. I can copy and paste the full heading from a page into the name, and it saves just fine. ISSUE 2 (FIXED): At random times, my pinned top sites used to be overwritten with "frequently visited" sites. Thank you for fixing this issue, Microsoft. ISSUE 3: The ad blocker occasionally fails in Edge. Fortunately, I was able to make the ads go away by flipping the Tracking Protection switch back and forth. I hope this issue gets fixed, since the ad blocker is one of my favorite features. It would be nice to be able to use the ad blocker with "Balanced" tracking protection so I can properly view features like embedded tweets. Also, I wish the ad blocker worked in InPrivate tabs.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, Thanks for your review! Your affirmation is a great encouragement to us, and we'll keep working hard to perfect our service. About your ads blocker issue, we'll check it immediately and make some improvements in the next update, please stay tuned. If you have any other concerns or suggestions about Edge, please feel free to drop the details at email@example.com, we're looking forward to hear from you. Regards! --- Microsoft Edge Support
Automatic light/dark modes vs default page colors?
As a user of edge and bing for a few years now I absolutely prefer it to other browsers for the speed it provides and for the different experience from using browsers that are maybe more mainstream and default for work and home use (ignoring the obvious cost of more RAM that it uses to provide the boost of speed). But the recent change to the mobile app that added the weird dark/light mode feature that is impossible to be turned off unless you go into advanced system settings seems like an unfriendly option IMO. I have dabbled with adding extensions to my PC browser that adds a dark mode to sites that wouldn’t originally have them and sometimes it can be nice! But obviously user experience may vary and not all sites are created equally so using a plugin or filter that makes most things on a page dark sometimes leads to text being unreadable or the site just looking much uglier than it would’ve even if it was blindingly white. I am glad that you are able to disable this feature in the advanced settings I just wish it was on the main page of the dark mode settings instead of being hidden in the advanced section!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 274.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Microsoft Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.